Monday, July 21, 2008

The Adventures of Bryan in Yellowstone is online!




Hey friends and family! I thought this would be the best way to share what I'm up to this summer in Yellowstone. Hopefully I can figure out this blogging thing and post some of my meeellions of photos :)

This is me in my bright orange maintenance t-shirt with my boss, Lori. She is one of the park landscape architects. Everyone seems to love their job and stays here forever. She's been here for 20 years already.



My mailing address, if you're sending a postcard or something through the US Postal Service, is:

Bryan Matsumoto

General Delivery

Yellowstone National Park

WY 82190



If through UPS or FedEx, then use:
Bryan Matsumoto

Supply Center, Bldg. 34

Mammoth Hot Springs

Yellowstone National Park

WY 82190

I hope you're all doing well and look forward to your comments! Let me know what you're up to!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Woohoo, welcome to the 21st century! :) Can't wait to hear more about your deadly (?) adventures.